Welcome to PT MAX - Physical Therapy Office in Philadelphia
PT MAX is a Philadelphia based diagnostic and treatment center committed to excellence in all aspects of acute medical and rehabilitation management.All of our physical therapy professionals and assisting staff are highly qualified clinicians with many years of experience and solid credentials. Conveniently located in Northeast Philadelphia, PT MAX is committed to help each one of our patients achieve their highest functional potential, by providing the finest treatments and services.
More About PT MAX
Pt Max provides Hands-On Care Physical Therapy in Philadelphia area.
Our purpose is to help you in any possible way to reach your physical, rehabilitation, health and fitness goals. Be assured that we will take the extra step that might be necessary to make your experience with Hands-On Care Physical Therapy beneficial and enjoyable.
Our modern state-of-the-art facilities are equipped to offer our patients an excellent opportunity to reach their optimal functional abilities. Managed and operated by Physical Therapists mandates that patient care is our number one priority.
Your treatment begins with an in depth evaluation by one of our licensed therapists.
At the end of the evaluation you and your therapist will discuss the therapy goals.
These therapy goals are a combination of what you would like to achieve in therapy and the evaluation findings by the therapist. An individualized treatment plan of care, then will be formulated by your therapist to address these goals. All sessions are provided on a one to one basis in a professional, and relaxed atmosphere. We work hard to help you achieve your goals. We make every effort to accommodate your needs, including home visits if the patient is unable to visit the office.
Training and education of our outstanding professional staff is an ongoing process with weekly in-service and workshops. Continuing education is required of all licensed therapists to maintain our clinically excellent standards of patient care. Resource therapists with specialty training constantly upgrade and enhance the delivery of physical therapy to insure the quality and level of services provided. The individual goal of every therapist is to restore each patient to his or her optimal performance and prior level of function.
Why PT MAX?
Why choose PT Max over other local physical therapy centers?
- Individualized Care
- Our physical Therapist are highly qualified with many years of experience and solid credentials. Click here to read more about our staff.
- We use the latest technology and hands on manual therapy to assist in curing your aliments.
- We always provide one on one care tailored to the needs and conditions of our patients.
- We provide accurate documentation which is very important in following up with your doctor, your insurance carrier and possibly your attorney. Our highly sophisticated computerized system provides us with a report of your status in just a few minutes.
Services at a glance
Our goal is to offer the Best Physical Therapy for Philadelphia, PA.
To achieve this mission we provide many physical therapy services to Philadelphia, PA. Here are PT MAX services at a glance:
- Manual Therapy. Manual physical therapy is a specialized form of physical therapy delivered with the hands as opposed to a device or machine. In manual therapy, practitioners use their hands to put pressure on muscle tissue and manipulate joints in an attempt to decrease back pain caused by muscle spasm, muscle tension and joint dysfunction.
Laser Therapy. (Low Level Laser Therapy): LLLT is a painless, sterile, non-invasive, drug-free treatment which is used to treat a variety of pain syndromes, injuries, wounds, fractures, neurological conditions and pathologies. Laser therapy can be used any time a patient requests or needs a drug-less procedure for the control of pain, when conventional therapies have been ineffective, or when the acceleration of healing from in-juries is desired.
Around the world, laser therapy is rapidly becoming a medical therapy that can heal wounds and fract-ures up to 60% faster and also reduce the cost of treatment for many conditions. In the U.K., LLLT has become the treatment of choice for soft tissue "whiplash" injuries and for the treatment of painful post-herpetic neuralgia (shingles pain). Read More
NBC Action News - Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Fox 10 News - Physical Therapy
Click here to see all of our services and treatments.
If you need clarification please call arshad 215 531 4353.